A few weeks ago I decided to send out a little survey to some REALLY smart and amazing moms who have kids of all ages (but are out of the toddler/baby phase) and see what wisdom I could pass along from them. Here is what I asked them:
*First Name & Ages of kids:
*Non-Mom Expertise (job, passion, hobby, whatever):
1) What is your best advice for raising your children?
2) What is your best advice for maintaining a healthy marriage with children?
3) What has been your primary struggle in raising your children?
4) What has been your primary struggle in your marriage?
5) Public School vs Private or Christian Education?
6) Spank or no Spank?
7) What Books or resources have influenced your parenting?
8) What books or resources have influenced your marriage?
9) If I could change one thing I did or did not do when my children were babies/toddlers, I would change___?
10) What information do you wish you would have known when you were at home with babies that you know now?
11) Do you remember any activities or tips you used when you had young children (games, organizational tasks, faith building, educational, etc..)?
12) Anything Else?
13) Any cool products you want to share?
Proverbs 1:7 says, "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction." I dont know about you, but I don't want to be a fool, I want to seek as much wisdom and understanding from others as I can. I love learning things from other moms, sometimes it is what not to do :), but mostly there is so much wisdom to gain from asking questions and seeking advice. I hope you enjoy this little "series" as much as I do, I will post different answers each day, I asked over 20 moms, so I have a lot to share!
Post a Comment