I know I already have a page on this blog for my favorite beauty products (check it out here), but I have so many new seasonal favs, I needed to let you know about them (there are some repeats too, because they are that good!) I love trying new products and new colors of make-up. If I can't splurge on a new outfit, a new lipstick will do for a pick-me-up! Here are some of my favorites that I am switching into now that summer is approaching (being in warm Arizona has allowed me to practice for summer!)
1. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray I try not to blow dry a lot in the summer, I figure my hair gets enough heat in the sun. I blast my roots with a blow dryer and use this once it is dry for some definition
2. Trish McEvoy: Sheer Baby Pink or Sheer Milan: I have loved sheer baby pink forever and tried to get it last year only to find it was discontinued. I was so pumped when I read April's InStyle and found that it is not only back, but a "color of the moment"! Sheer Milan is BRIGHT, but I love it, and I really love that all of Trish McEvoy Lipstick is really glossy and has SPF in the lipstick and lipgloss.
3. L'Oreal Paris Eversleek Taming Creme Serum (Featured in April InStyle) I will do anything to fight the frizz, love that this is affordable, smells good and works!
4. Dior Tinted Moisturizer (Hydra Life Pro-Youth Skin Tint SPF 20) Although Laura Mercier is the most popular of the tinted moisturizers, I love this one. It is light, moisturizing and still offers great coverage.
5. Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne I love this fragrance and a bottle of Jo Malone lasts forever. I always get complements when I wear the Orange Blossom. Jo Malone has the best samples too, the sample bottle is a spray so it is really easy to use (and travel with)!
6. Nars lip gloss in Angelika I needed something fresh and bright on one of my routine trips to Sephora and I discovered this bright little beauty. I have loved it (my girls love it too!), I was pumped that the very color I have been flaunting was also featured in April In Style- another color of the moment.
7. Nars The Multiple in Orgasm (I had no intention of ever typing the word Orgasm on this blog, but alas, that is the name!) This is awesome, it can be used on cheeks, eyes, lips or body! Great for travel or throwing in a purse for a touch up! (perfect for wedding season!)
8. Essie Nail Polish in Sand Tropez I like going into nudes after a winter full of dark colors, especially since I have neglected my nails this winter and intend on nursing them back to health this summer! (Beige featured in April InStyle)
9. Philosophy Microdelivery Micro-Massage Exfoliating Wash- this is my all time favorite face wash, I have been using it forever in the shower and love it!
10. Trader Joe's body lotion, Vitamin E Oil and Body Brush: I already posted about this, but they are essential for summer! Scrub off the winter skin!!! Read my article HERE