1. My new favorite App for the IPad or IPhone is jib jab junior- you already know how I love jib jab (http://delightfulmomstuff.blogspot.com/2011/01/hours-of-fun.html) and these are delightful books where, in typical Jib Jab style, you can plug a face in and get a custom book for your child. Other fun Apps are: PBS Kids, Strawberry Shortcake, Dora Ballet, Barbie Fashionista, Barbie i can be and Barbie Doll'd Up Nails, Meet the Sight Words flash cards and of course Talking Tom. What are your favs?
2. I am dying for this Momaroo Infant seat- so much better than the giant swing! If you are having your 1st, this would be awesome- I dont know if I can talk the husband into a $200 investment for the 3rd and final baby- but it would be delightful! Check it here
3. I need all of you girls to know about "push presents"- Ladies... if you are carrying a child for 9 months and delivering the child and getting up all night to feed the child- highly suggest the "PP"- they cant say no! I personally am grateful for our tradition- I have a band to wear with my wedding rings for each child, I hope to give the girls their bands at some point- very excited for my 3rd and final PP!
4. My girls are loving, "LeapFrog: Sing and Learn with Us" video- it is a great one!
5. My friend was wearing this Laura Mercier Caviar eye shadow stick in Amethyst and it looked so lovely I had to have one- it lasts forever and it so pretty! (Sephora or Nordstrom)
6. I am saving up for the Hunter Original Short Boot- I would love my girls to have the pink ones too- but that might be a little much (all three of us rolling around in hunter rain boots! :)
7. Baldwin Denim just came out with jeans for kids- The Kid B for boys and the legging jean for girls. The girls legging jean is darling and so soft (the women's legging jean "The L" is also my favorite for me)! www.baldwindenim.com
8. Two months from today Baby Milly is scheduled to come- can I just say the last trimester is the reason we are willing to go through childbirth- the "symptoms" are ridiculous!
9. I am really into Oil right now: Vitamin E oil for the body (see post), Moroccan Oil for the hair, Jojoba oil for the nails and face, Rhonda Allison Growth Factor Serum for the face and Bio Oil for stretch mark prevention and scars.
10. I love Rhonda Allison Brightening Pigment Lotion - an esthetician told me to apply this with gauze pads and I notice a huge difference with discoloration and scaring with this.
11. My favorite Dry Shampoo (and I have tried them ALL) is Oscar Blandi (Allure agreed with me in 2008, it was their editor's pick)- I love it except the bottle is not great to travel with for messy reasons, but good for carry on reasons- perfect size in the 1 oz.
12. My mom received Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey lotion and fragrance for her birthday and I have a touch of fragrance envy (always trying to steal a pump from her) I love all of Jo's fragrances (Orange Blossom and Lotus Blossom & Water Lily are favs too) but this one is at the top! The best part about Jo (besides the delightful aroma) is that you can sample all of the fragrances and the samples come in little spray bottles (great for travel) so you can make sure you love it first. I am powering through my current bottle (which lasts forever) so that I can switch to Nectarine Blossom in time for Christmas!
There you go, all of my random information is now in your hands!